Tuesday 6 September 2011

Nicki Minaj: "I Want to be an actress"

Nicki Minaj has revealed that she would like to branch out into acting and make a film with kooky director Tim Burton. The 26-year-old rapper said that she didn't set out to enter the music industry, having studied acting at school, and said she hopes to be able to switch back over to her original career choice at some point. She told Entertainment Weekly, "I went to school to be an actress. I never expected to be a rapper. It just fell in my lap," explained Minaj. "So I would like to get an acting gig. I hope that when I am done with the tour I can go back and do some acting. That is my long-term goal. "I want to work with Tim Burton because I love his crazy imagination," said Minaj. "He comes up with these characters that are just so fascinating."

No comments:

Post a Comment