Tuesday 6 September 2011

Jennifer Lopez Reveals First American Idol Judges Fight

Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez has opened up about the first fight between her and her fellow American Idol judges Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler. The 42 year-old said: "Me and Randy and Steve got into our first fight. I got really, really upset." The incident occurred at a recent audition after a girl, who Lopez felt had an exceptional voice, performed in front of the panel. Tyler didn't agree and asked for another song. When she was singing her second song, Tyler and Jackson stopped her from going further in the competition. Lopez added: "I thought I was being Punk'd. [I thought], 'How can we let this girl go?' I was upset. When I believe in something... I knew this girl deserves the chance."

No comments:

Post a Comment